Expeditions and tariffs
I proceed to your shipments as soon as possible (usually in the afternoon for orders placed before 12h.). You receive successively these mails of information of the progression of your order:
- The acknowledgment of receipt of your order and payment received,
- then the info that your order is complete, ie shipped
- if it is a package its tracking number by a mail next
- and follow the mails of the carriers of the tracking of parcels.
preliminary remark – Shipping is free from a basket of 49 € for Metropolitan France.
I send all over the world
I- Swiss Post
- by Green Letter, International Letter: products of less than 3 cm thick and less than 500 gr.
- et Colissimo price according to the volume and weight of your order.
- If an item of value is lightweight eligible in Letter I choose to send it in Colissimo - at my expense - for it to be followed.
- For the colisssimos: Reception in the 48 hours (2 days) working for France, followed by email and on the site of Post.
- For the green letters will be a little longer, but will also depend on your factor and its frequency (the factors have decreased and are often overloaded)
- The weight includes : the weight of the product (s) and packaging (including protection).
- Here is the price 1er January 2019 of La Poste in PDF (click to open it, read it, download it if needed) : Main fares from Metropolitan France as of 1er January 2019
La Poste's rates include insurance : refuse a package if it appears to be damaged upon receipt and report it to the relevant departments of La Poste.
II- Mondial Relay
The weight includes : the weight of the product (s) and packaging (including protection)
Currently for the following countries and deadlines the Mondial Relay website and reality:
- relay reception according to their site 3 days but in reality you have to count about 1 week (or more) for : Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain.
Without any indication from you, I will choose the relay closest to you.
III - Choice of packaging
As far as possible I prefer sending by Letter Green as the dimensions of the object allow it, less than 3 cm thick. For example most clothes, fabrics, incense etc. are sent by Green Letter.
By cons if a light object has a thickness greater than 3 cm I am forced to send it by package.
- For parcels : bubble wrap, blocking particles, cardboard box.
- For envelopes : bubble envelopes or cardboard envelopes.
All my packaging is compatible with the sustainable development: (I give myself to >>> EnveloppeBulle)
- very easily separates bubbles and paper after use.
- possibility to reuse the bubble film to protect fragile objects.
- CFC-free polyethylene (protects the ozone layer).
- polyethylene is recyclable, does not pollute the groundwater, does not release toxic gases during its combustion.
- polyethylene does not harm the environment.
- paper and cardboard from sustainably managed forests.
- cardboard and paper are 100% recyclable.